Wednesday, June 3

Wish Me Good Luck~

I will having my Acconting exam later...Now is already 12.3opm and still left four hours more for me to do my last revision~Sigh!!I am really feel kinda panic and excited lorhh... I still have many topics haven touch yet!!!Gosh...last minutes just memorise those formulaes..I really cannot absorb it lorhh...Damn!!!

My brain was so blank now......

Hopefully this time the question won't be so difficult and tricky lorhh...I don't want fail and resit the exam again!!! I want pass only lorhh~Wish me good luck and all the best later:-p

Ciao~

Gonna prepare myself already..update again when I come back from exam..

*************************************************************

Yeahh..I just came back from Redhill~

This time the exam venue had changed lorhh..Luckily I still can find the place although I am really a direction idiot..lol..So coincidence,just now while I was waiting at the bus stop,I saw my two friends at there lorhh~worhh..is really a damn long time we didn't meet up each others already since I had resigned from old company...I think if not wrong got 2 years already lorhh...such a long long time lerhh~

At first I still thought I recognised wrong people lorhh..I just only dare to sight on them without do nothing.. Until they were discovered me and called my name..I just dare to walked towards them..so idiot of me,right??!Hmm..chit-chatted with them a while..I just realised that actually they are same with me lorhh is a candidate for this series exam lorhh..warhh..so luckily can met up with friends at exam venue~

Ok..come back to my exam topic first~Just now exam I don't have any extra minutes to double check my answer..Damn!!!I wasted a lots of times in calculating Question 4 ..The question information so less and all the figures must find out ourselves lorhh..There got one part even how I count also can't get the correct figure..It cause me can't get the balance at the end!!!Sigh!!I think will lost some marks again...

The question in this series exam quite ok..At least it's not so tricky larhh..For me,I think it is easier than April paper lorhh~I can answer more than half part of question..Worhh..I am feel damn happy when saw those topic which I expected got come out lorhh~Hmm..I really hope that this time I can really pass...GOD bless me....

Finished my exam already...Finally I can go for shopping...*shuang*

The result will be out after 10 to 12 weeks..I want to enjoy myself first before worrying about my result...I want watch movie....I want go kbox...I want go shopping......