Monday, July 6

Busy + Blue Monday

I was damn busy since early morning lorhh...

Today really many things need to do..My tables was full of documents and paperworks lorhh~Sianz..Besides doing this,I still need to count worker's salary and submit GST..Haiz...The office's phone still keep rang non-stopped..Sigh!!!so many requsition from customers....I really going to crazy lorhhh...Damn busy man!!!this one need fast,that one also request as soon as possible~how's a pair of hand do all in a meantime lerhh??!I really don't know and also unable to do it..So pissed-off!!!!!!!!!!!!I am not a robot lorhh!!!!!!

Started feel exhausted in my current job...I really don't know all I had done for this company purpose is for what lorhh~How come people get so much salary than me still no need do so hard and just enjoy her relax time in office will do?!Why she can get her salary so easy even doing nothing??!But me??!always busy like hell from starting work until finish work...Who's know??Who's understand me??Even do so much nobody will praise you..but still back-stapped me and talking nonsense in front boss...Damn!!!

This 2 months I was just keep patient on all of this ....

I didn't speak out doesn't mean I don't mind..I was just keep quiet...I just hope that please don't challenge my limitations~