Sunday, July 5

Sleeping Day...

Back from dear's place around 11++...Packed Nasi Lemak for myself and mum too..Bought a bread for dear for his supper later..Hmm..10 bucks was gone again..Sigh!!Recently I spent money like spent water lorhh..really very fast until sometimes I also can't realised where the money I spent to...Damn!!!Haiz...I want to save more money lorhh~I think I really need to start to control myself not buying so much useless things again...

Actually had planned to go Lot One with my mum...but at the end I was fall asleep until evening time just woke up lorhh~ Worhh..I really had a sweet short nap today lorhh.. The weather at outside was raining heavily..Thus,cool weather make me more sleepy and totally feel not like to wake up~Would like to go jogging but the rains never stopped..Sigh!!Nothing to do at home..Watch TV and talk cock with my mum and sister....

My whole Sunday just spent like that...Although it is not so wonderful,but I still feel happy on it..At least I had enough time for rest and more times for accompanied my sweet family~I think nothing was more important than family:-p