Tuesday, July 14

Busy To Interview New Girl~

Haiz....Half day was gone already lorhh~

But just have 3 people came for interview..So less!!!Seriously until now I still haven find a suitable one to replace my position lorhh...Really worry about it lerhh~My boss still have requestion must find a girl who can speak English and known well in PC lorhh...Hmm..Actually this is a basic for working as admin position larhh~But don't know why today's one all also not so well in PC lerhh...even Singaporean also just can speak basic english lorhh..so surprised lerhh~I thought English was singaporean's mother tongue as even sometimes speak mandarin with them,they still answer you in English lorhh~So in my mind,Singaporean can speak English fluently lorhh~But this time had make my glass broken...

Anyway,I hope I can find a suitable girl today....Many people called up and tell me will come down for interview around afternoon time~Damn!!!I think I will more busy later lorhh...Wish them will not come together in a meantime....

God blessing~