Wednesday, July 15

^__^

This month will be the last month I stay in this company..Finally.....I can leave this company with my happy smile~Hmm...previously I had resigned twice times already but also not successful lorhh...Worhh~surprised this time my boss will approved..I think maybe my reason for them really serious lorhh until both of them not dare to asked me consider to continue working again....hees....


Anyway...I think I really have talents to be actor lorhh~Dear said I really act until so real..Hahasss...Somemore can almost cry out that kind lorhh..Woohoo~not bad right...?Just a short seconds my tears already full in my eyes~Really not easy horhh:-p


My boss had hired a new girl to replace me..But the girl only can start working on next Tuesday lorhh~Haiz....wasting few days again~Really hope this girl will more smart and easy to teach larhh...I wish I can hand over all the things to her asap..If she can handle all faster,I think I will request work until 13 August only..After that will go holidays with my dear and family..Woohoo~

Really can't wait for August lorhh...

First time our family will organise go travel together lorhh~Really unexpected and feel so surprised...Although not all of us can go,but I am still feel happy enough lorhh...Cause there have at least 10 members confirmed will go together~Worhh..sure very fun lorhh.......

I am awaiting for my family trip...Hope it will coming soon^^