Friday, July 3

Friday~Small Weekend

Is Friday.....Woohoo..Finally small weekend is coming soon lorhh~

Times past so fast..A week is going to over again and new week is coming soon..Haiz~I really so hope the times can stopped at here first..I still have many things haven settled yet lorhh...Everythings still in progress lerhhh...Times was getting fast but my things still hanged over at there...Sianz!!!

Yesterday had a small tiff with dear...Haiz...I duno why I will like that lorhh..First time will get angry when he told me he went out for drinking session with his frens and colleagues...Hmm..Maybe is over my limit already..I cannot accept this since I really hate my boy friend smoking or drinking~I understand dear was not always drinking just they have some special occassions like friend's birthday,etc..they just will go out together~But I am admit I was too sensitive about this..I always will think so much if he told me he went out with his friends..Yarhh..I know both of us also need our own space..He also need some freedom...I really feel sorry with my angry yesterday....Sorry dear...

I just hope that dear can understand why I will think so much...Perhaps I can't feel any sense of safety lorhh..Whose will know what all of your guys will do in the drinking session right?Somemore got 10 plus guys went together Geylang...I think every girl also will worry lorhh if their boy friend went to Geylang alone without bring his girl along...

Sometimes many things I really don't know how to express out my feelings...Everytimes I also hope dear can understand what I thinking about and feelings in a day...But until now I haven awating the day coming~

Dear,are you still care about me??Care my feelings??

I hope you can stand at my side and think of it...Please don't always said me act nonsense...If the situation change is me,I went out for drinking session adn clubbing with friends,will you angry??!I also hate the feelings of quarrel!!!nobody will likes it...

Anyway,all is over...I just hope this will not spoil my mood as I want happy everyday...