Saturday, July 4

Saturday still working..DamN!!

Yet is another Saturday again..Time flies~

As usual,i still woke up at 6.30am even today is weekend lorhh..Sianz...need to working too..So admire my sister and brother in law...Only need to work 5 days..Haiz..Every Saturday morning my home very silent one cause only me woke up so early lorhh~The feeling working on Saturday really #@$&%!... Don't even know how to express out...Just hate the feel...

Knocked off at 1++pm again...My boss nobody was came back and let me went home...Luckily I had nothing important things to do..Worhh..Happy lorhh they let me can earned more OT again...Not bad not bad...

After finished work I headed to AMK Hub walked walked..I had bought two tops,a pair of high heels for myself ..Damn!!Just a short 3 hours I already spent more than 100 bucks..so heartache lorhh...but I keep told myself never mind larhh if this time interview was successful I can earn back the money...Spent a few maybe can earn much...lol..hope so larhh..

Back home around 6pm...I was asleep while reading the newspaper on my bed..Damn!!Don't know why I always will fall asleep whenever I was on my bed doing something lorhh...I am really looks like a pig right??!Can sleep whenever and wherever...lol~

Woke up around 8pm..I missed my jogging time again~Haiz..I had skipped my exercise for two days lorhh..Hopefully tomorrow will continue my jogging session again..Suddenly feel like to make kuih green bean to eat lorhh..So without considering so much,I ask my mum for the recipe and do it by myself lorhh..Worhh..this is really my first time will so engaged on doing the kuih lorhh..Dear,you should feel proud orhh..What I had promised to you I really will do it for you lorhh..You sure must feel happy cause you are the first guy can be so lucky that got chance to try my kuih orhh~satisfied already??!

Would like to upload some pictures for my processing of doing the kuih..but damn lorhh..My HP don't know why got some problem lorhh~So pissed-off used this LG brand HP..I really feel so regret to bought it home...Although it looks realli very nice,but the function of HP realli lousy...I more prefer Nokia or Sony Ericsson HP lorhh...Wish to change my HP already lorhh~