Saturday, July 11

Second Interview Successful~

I just came back from vivocity lorhh..Damn tired especially both of my legs..My ten toes were so pain due to I had wear high heels for whole day...OMG!!!its totally kills me badly lorhh~Sucks!!!My nails were so red now!!!!!Pain~Pain~Pain~
Today woke up damn early..Duno why maybe too excited and anxious barhh..I can't have a good sleep whole night lorhh~Luckily my dark circle was not so serious now..If not I sure like a panda go for interview lorhh..lol...Although I was woke up early today,but I was almost late for the interview lorhh~I took cab directly from my house headed to Sentosa...Worhh..the cab fees damn expecience lerhh...It had cost me about 28 bucks lorhh included the entrance fees to Sentosa for 3 persons~Damn!!my heart so pain...my whole week's expenses had gone....

Actually I had asked my mum go vivocity shopping first and I will go to meet her after my interview..But is too bad cause I was late..So my mum and niece need to follow me to go for interview also lorhh~Sorry mum to let you waiting me for so long outside the building..But luckily the security guard there was quite good..They allowed my mum and niece waiting me inside the lobby lorhh...

Luckily this time interview never wasted my mum's and dear's support lorhh~Woohoo..damn happy lerhh when I noticed I was shortlisted..Hahass...I really almost cried out lorhh.Finally i got this challenging job...I am going to be a part of RWS....My starting date will be in 26th of next month..Unexpected they need us so fast lorhh~We need to go for training about 4 months...Damn long~~but luckily they still will send us to Genting for training about 2-4 weeks..yeahh~I can meet my frens at there very soon lorhh~really happy......

My interview for this time quite long...It had takes me about 4++hours lorhh...5++pm I just finished all the interview~Without saying too much I quickly brought my mum and niece went to vivocity and having our lunch cum dinner~After that,walked around at there....So bad nothing to buy lorhh cause every corner also crowded of people....Sianz..Went to meet my cousin awhile as she just start her new work at there..Duno what her shop name already~Hmm..damn long never meet with her lorhh..she really become more pretty and mature much already lorhh...I think next time when I work in Sentosa I can have more chance and times to meet her up:-p

Back home around 8++pm....

Worhh..really feel so tired after a whole day shopping and interview lorhhh~