Friday, July 10

Excited + Anxious

Yesterday he came to find me with a cute piggy soft toy~Worhh....my favourite cartoon character lorhh..He really never failed to make me happy..Nothing can say about him~Not dare and also no comments lorhh~I just know I can't angry on him when saw him had tried so many methods to coax me...Haiz~Soft-hearted again...lol...

Hmm..I was so anxious now lorhh~tomorrow need to walk in for second interview lorhh...Damn!!still considering duno want to take unpaid leave or medical leave..Haiz~sianz larhh..For situation now,if I take medical leave sure my boss will nagging me until hell...So difficult to open mouth and tell them lorhh~both of my boss also sucks...So I think I better take unpaid leave...

Dear teached me to tell lies on them if they asked why I suddenly take leave~Hahasss..so nice of him help me to think the reason lorhh as my mind really blank now...Anyway...I think they can't say nothing lorhh cause I use my family's problems as reason to take a half day leave only~For them,they should feel happy just true barhh...At least they have chance to deduct my pay lorhh~they can save much.....

Don't care so much regarding my boss already....Now I just started worry for my tomorrow's interview lorhhh...hope they won't give me so many difficult maths question lorhh....

I should sleep early tonight...My dark circles was become more serious already lorhh~Damn!!!



* Note : Happy birthday to Kelly Ho Chai Yann ( my lovely 2nd sister )