Thursday, July 9

Tired + Sleepy Day

Damn tired and sleepy lorhh~Haiz...Today really such an exhausted day for me...This two nights I can't sleep well..Keep dreaming of same person,same things...Don't know why will like that..Is it means that I realli miss the person too much??or I think too much lerhh??Anyway,I just can said I really miss the person very very much now.......Don't know how he was been now lorhh??!

Today is my bestie sister's-Wan Chin's birthday...At here wana wish her have a memorable and unforgotten birthday in Sabah~Really damn miss her...Half year never meet up with her already..I still remember the last time we met up is during CNY..warhh~damn long ago huh?!Hope I can have chance to meet her next month when I go back hometown larhh~

Hmmm...3 days already...I didn't meet him..didn't call him or even message him lorhh~Well...maybe we really need some times to calm down and thinking clearly whether can we still keep on our relationship or not...By right now I really hope to be alone~I don't wana to think so much...I am tired for all of this....!!

Still left two more days will reach my interview day already...I am started feel anxious and excited on it lorhh~Hope that I will so lucky again and all the best for myself..Haiz..I was worrying now..Don't even know wana take MC or take 2 hours off on Saturday lerhh..Vexed..Vexed...I don't wish to let anyone in my company know that I go for interview lorhh~Any suggestion ???