Monday, November 16

Random..

Hii....I'm coming back to blog again~

How are you everyone??Got miss me or not in this period??Lolx....So sorry that I seem like disappeared for about 3 months plus..Hmm...In this period I was really damn busy in my new working life lorhhh~Seldom have extra free times for me to update my blog...Really millions apologize:-p

Today is my off day...Worhh...super happy cause finally I can have a day for me to rest well already.Haiz...Yesterday started my another new game training..Roulette..SigH arhhh!!!Standing for whole day lorhh really make me damn tired especially both of my legs....Just imagine what is the terrible feel when wears high heels and stand for 8 hours?..Worhh....if you never trying sure you really can't understand that painful processing and experience lorhhh!!!!

Really wish I can have a massage now...Sigh!!Thinking massage will make me suddenly thinking of him again~Still have deep memories when the times he helped me massage once I felt tired or whole body-ache lorhhh....Arghhh....So bad now no more this chance for me again!!!Anyway,is over already..No such points to think back again:-)

Times really flied fast.....

Is already more than 2 weeks....Hopefully he can feel more better now~I believe times can curt anythings...I will be a strong girl forever...Gambade for myself:-0