Monday, August 24

^~^

Sianz lorhhh....My holidays is going to end soon..Still left two more days for me to enjoy..Haiz!!!This coming Wednesday I need to start my new job already..Started feel a bit worry and excited lorhh~Worry because I scare I can't habit with my new working environment and working hours..Excited because I really can't wait for this day coming lorhh~Finally..I can quit any office job already~Happy....

Recently I really feel so tired and no mood lorhhh...Duno why keep having tiff with my dear..Haiz~But luckily at the end we have nothing and everythings become good again~Hmmm...I really hate quarrel with my loves one lorhhh~Everytime after quarrel sure will make my moods become down much..Although many people said sometimes quarrel can increase relationship of each other as we will understand much from there..But for me,I really don't think so lorhh~Quarrel always make me feel tired and got a feel to give up lorhh....Anyway,until now I am still don't have the courage and reason to make a decision to give up my dear..Hope that dear and me won't have any tiff again..Seriously I just hope to always spent my days happily with him!!!

Two more days for me to spent my holidays with dear...

After I start my new job,I think I will less much time can dating with him again!!!Haiz~hope that it won't be effect our relationship lorhh..I believe dear and me can do it..Cause we are the best,right?Dear...

Dear,I love you forever......