Wednesday, February 27

Stress ~~

Finally i finished my Level 1 already...Before intake this level , i still told myself i sure will feel very happy after successful finish it..But actually i dun feel happy anymore!!!!As I know that even i finished it but the exam has been not yet over...that just really important for me to test what level I reach...I startly feel stress ...For me , is really quite difficult to handover all...Lcci??It's not very easy right?In addition my english so poor...is really difficult + difficult lorhh..All the lectures speak in english..even in the class , explain also in english..What's up??All in english..I force to understand it...Even not very understand also need to write down then back home just try to solve myself..so that is the problem for me....that's why i damn stress..International exam??Really can pass??But i don't think so..Actually i have confidence to get distinction..But after i try to sit the mock exam which specially prepare by my lecturer , I really feel disappointed..The question is similarly with the question in LCCI..but i repeat and repeat again the question , i really duno what's the answer need..is really big different with our assignment..Fuck!!Even question also can't understand , so what can i write down my answer??At first I still think that maybe my preparation not enough..But not only me..All the student also can't understand...I startly worry..The real exam is closer and closer to me already...Really stress arhh...