Sunday, February 1


well..just awake from my beauty sleeping~the feeling really so good..nobody disturb me and can sleep until the time I want to wake up..hmm..really quite a long time din like that lorhh...feel so comfortable..and my mood also feel so nice and good~

hmm..I had slept over 10 hours today lorhh~yesterday slept at 4 plus in the morning and until now 3 plus just woke up..hahass..I am like a piggy lorhh..actually for myself sleeping is the most important in life~I can just ignored eating,drinking or whatever,but just cannot ignored sleeping..sleeping will be my spirit supporter for me~so without enough sleeping will make me not enough energizer orhh:-0

times flies so fast,today is the 7th day for Lunar Chinese New Year already..is also called 'ren ri'which is the birthday for every person in this world..hmm..for tradisional customs,majority of people will gathering together with family or friends having a dinner and 'lao sheng' in this day~

so I also will have this traditional customs with my family at here..yesterday around 12 plus we waited all of our family members back home just starting our 'lao sheng'..hmm..but so bad my youngest brother can't back home on time so he can't join us together..poor man lorhh!!first time 'lao sheng' at here lorhh~not bad the feeling give me like reunion of family members again lorhh:-)suddenly miss my bahau family and friends....

there got some tips when having 'lao sheng'..last time old people said when we having 'lao sheng' must 'lao' as high as we can..cause it mean that 'bu bu gao sheng' orhh..besides that,we must say out those lucky and auspicious words as we can..it can bring a lots lucky for us!!although not really belief all larhh..but me and my siblings stil follow all...hahass...

after 'lao sheng'..I start to upload photos to my friendster profile..aikss..is really a lot of pictures waiting me to upload lorhh..hmm..this year took many pictures with all my friends and buddies lorhh~feel so hapPy that my chinese new year can be so meaningful...

so miss my days spent with all my family and friends....

duno need to wait until when just can gathering again lorhh~anyway,I hope that our next gathering will coming soon..

await:-0


is already a month I never received any news from you..
until today I still not understand why we will walk until like that~

is it really what you wish de marhh??
to be friend back really so difficult for you??
am I really disappear you just will feel hapPy??
please dun ignored me again okie??
i really feel hurts...
i dun want lose you this buddy..