Monday, February 23


erhmm..another weekend had past again~really no comment on it lorhh..just know that times really flied very very fast..now is almost end of month already..sigh!!!my exam is around the corner soon also...so hope that the exam day will not come lorhh:-0

haiz..nothing special happen in this two days...after finished work then back home study and doing my revision liaoO~no more entertainment..no more gathering with friends...hmm..this may sound that my life very meaningless right?!..well..I can tell you that is really meaningless lorhh..but no choice...what can I do now is only study hard and do well in my coming exam~after exam,I will have many entertainment waiting for me...hahass..but all of that is the later things orhh...anyhow,I need to concentrate in my exam first~

yeah..today my cutest niece and newphew will coming here again...so miss them lorhh~everytime I called back home they sure will gossip with me,even my nephew only 10 months lorhh..can't imagine a small kid also can be so talkative..hahass..maybe got heredity with our family's blood barhh~ can't be quiet and keep talking non-stopped de...blablabla....

well...now my boss not in office again..therefore,I have free time to do my revision first lorhh..see you all orhh:-0