Tuesday, February 3


hmm..today kinda free and nothing to do in office lorhh~early morning already finished done all my paperworks...hahasss..so make me damn enjoy now~can do anythings what I want to do:-0

nothing to do so just keep online and blogging lorhh~quite good de let me have a relax and enjoy day first..haiz..just back from holiday really very lazy to work already lorhh~feel so sianz..my mood totally stil in holiday mood lorhh~my soul seems like haven come back yet!!~

actually today I plan to use my free time to go through my homeworks de..but so regret I din touch my book at all lorhh!!!poor man!!!really damn idiot of me spent a half day to customize my blogskin but at the end stil can't customize a nice one..haiz..maybe pc idiot really pc idiot barhh~can't find out how to change my own favourite blogskin lorhh~I duno how to edit the HTML lerhh..so difficult lorhh..keep go error in the HTML and make me just can choose the template which inside the blog one..I think I must ask people to teach me edit my blogskin liaoO~Hmm..anyway,stil need to wait until I finish my exam first..now no more extra time for me to spent besides study!!so,temporary used this blogskin first barhh..hope everybody will like it orhh~
yeah..stil have an hour then can knock off already~

later after finish work need to go do my facial treatment again..hmm..gotta spent 2 hours again~now I must use my time properly liao..started feel that times not enough for me lorhh..haiz..anyway,i will try my best in this coming exam..

damn feeling stress now..
stil have onli a month plus to let me prepare 3 papers exam~
haiz..duno this time can past with flying colours or not..
hope that can achieve my target which I want lorhh:-0
good luck to myself..