Wednesday, February 4

my pink colour hp:-0

cute or not this couple piggy??!


yeah..feel so happy lorhh my hp can be operate as normal again liaoO~hmm..really thanks a lot to (you) yarhh..I stil though that hp cannot be repair and must throw away liaoO lorhh~so lucky it can operate as previous now!!!

hmm..actually that hp is not a very expensive hp..it is just a Nokia hp which made in China one..although is more cheaper than the original Nokia hp,but I realli still like it very much lorhh~its look and the colour already caught my eyes..somemore it has a lot of meanings for me...it is a 2008 valentine's present from somebody..although we are not together already,but I stil cherish it so much..as it had brought a lots of sweet memories for me before..

now I can used back this hp liao..really feel damn happy lorhh~hmm..hope that it won't be spoilt again orhh..I will take care it and sure will more careful when use it liaoO..

hapPi and haPpi..


I'm sorry..
maybe my answer had given to you may not a good reply ~
but what i really want now is freedom only..
I really not dare to go with any relationship now..
I just wana concentrate in my study~
so hope you can respect my anwser...
and wish you do understand me...
we may not suit to be lovers~
but we still can be good friends :-0
I will always be there..