Monday, February 2


I am stil in holiday mood lorhh~

aikkss..so sianz..first day start working after Lunar Chinese New Year..damn tired and no mood at all lerhh..so wish that I can have my holiday until Lunar Chinese New Year over lorhh~haiz..no choice my boss not allow me take so many leaves..somemore I gotta attend my class tonight..therefore..I need to come back working ....sigh!!

feel damn sleepy now..yesterday I slept at 4am lorhh..actually I went to sleep at 12 plus,but I can't sleep lorhh..just lying on my bed only..although my eyes were closed up but my mind still very clear-headed lorhh..poor man!!maybe past a week I also slept around 5am like that,so habit that time just will feel tired and sleepy barhh..suddenly change the sleeping timing again..damn difficult to adapt it lorhh~haiz..

I damn wish that my boss will ask me go back home early again lorhh~hahass..

really hope that can knock off now..I duno I can concentrate in class later or not lorhh..my eyes really wana closed up jorhh..my dark circle is become more and more serious again~hmm..come back now must hardworking to keep fit and reduce my dark circle liaoO..I gain weight 2kg already lorhh~a terrible figures lorhh..can't imagine lerhh in a short 7 days only..aikss..I must control myself liao:-0

today will be my first day to take action..gambade to myself...