Thursday, February 5


times past so fast, today is Thursday again already...and later after finished work I gotta go to attend my class again..hmm..today this lesson will be the last four lessons already~it show that I am going to complete whole course soon..hmm..last time still hope that the lessons can faster finish lorhh..but now I totally so wish that the last lessons won't be come lorhh~at least if stil got attend class,I face some homework problems still can ask my lecturer orhh:-)

haiz..stil have 45 days will reach my exams day already...damn feel kinda afraid and excited lorhh~really stressed a lots while see all my coursemates so hardworking and keep doing past years question..I scared I will unable to catch up with them lorhh~cause now I just make a frantic last minute effort..

I really don't have certainly of this exams=xXx

may God will blessing me at this time again~



stress....pressure~
really hate exam!!!it make me almost crazy soon!!!
so hope that I can far away from everythings:-p