Friday, February 6


yesterday afternoon received call from my campus..hmm..my lecturer was fall sick so the class had cancelled~haiz..so poor things lorhh!!make me (白拿一趟)my testbook and file come for working lorhh:-o

hmm..no class but also need to back home do my revision~sigh!!!times like past so fast lorhh..suddenly feel that not enough time to use orhh..this few days I tried to spent my times wisely..after back home started to do my homeworks and revision..really started feel stress lorhh when noticed that I still have many questions that I not understand one in my mind now.. haiz..last minutes just do the revision always will like that..many questions sure will appear!!!so I advise all of you better don't learn from me..不要临时抱佛脚哦!!

yeepee..now boss not in office again and is my world lorhh~don't want waste any times and now I have to do my revision first!!!I must add more oil just can catch up liaoO..gambade to myself and hope everybody can support me yarhh^^

have a nice Friday orhh~


Note : recently I will very busy in prepare my coming exam orhh..so I may not contact any friends to have chatting,messaging or gathering~I will contact you after having my exam!!sorry for the inconvenience...if you have any important or urgent matter,just call me..thx!!!