Monday, March 2

Kena Bully Again..!!


WTF!!!!
early morning came to office then people came to find me quarrel...really feel angry and pissed off lorhh~my mood really so bad today...fxxx!!!!!!!!!!!

I just can say my patient got limit...don't always think I am easily to bully okie?!How many times already I had help you to settle all the bad thing you had done?!but you?never appreaciate never mind...still say many different edition with other people?!you think you got relative relationship with boss then no need work arhh?!Do you know many customers had complaint about you..and because you we had lost quaterly customers or not?!your uncle still though you are very good horhh..you really very good at boasting and toadying..in front of boss can praise yourself got so good and say until flawless..puii...what the hell...what you had done majority people also got eyes see one lorhh..so old liaoO still always lying..please larhh you should know you are in service line now..not sales line lorhh~just will use mouth say only but nothing done..shit!!!damn a bastard lorhh!!

I hope you can keep your big mouth shut!!!your mouth keep like that,be careful got judgement in your future..before use unpleasant word to describe people please think better yourself have or not first larhh..don't degrading yourself larhh..big ass??!!hahass...I think you more suitable barhh..in the company so many people dislike you,I think you must know...I don't want bore so much this kind of things already..how many times I had drop my tears in this company?!I swear I won't be so stupid again...Finally,I noticed that treat people good doesn't mean that people will treat you good also!!!I will tell myself just keep patient on you..in everythings had happened this few weeks..

I just wana concentrate in my exam first..after end of this month,after my exam who else know what will happen and where I will be?!