Friday, April 10

Happy Birthday my 2nd Bro-in-law~Even Chei
HapPy Birthday my precious nephew~Brit Tang


today is a special day..cause it is my two family member's birthday lorhh:-)well~one is my 2nd brother-in-law's birthday while one is my nephew's one year old birthday..So coincident,two family member's birthday will fall in a same day..But so bad due to stay at different place,they have no chance to celebrate their birthday together~if not I think it sure will bring a lots of funs to our family again..



birthday babyy~Brit Tang


Today I had woke up around 10 plus..felt damn sleepy lorhh and really wish that I can continue my beauty sleep...Haiz..but no choice gotta prepare myself to go out before the guests come my house..I don't want to slack at home with so many of strangers lorhh!!!

My mum and sister had prepared a lots of foods to serve the guests..hmm..is yummy lorhh all the taste really not bad..Sister,you must feel happy lorhh cause so many people praise you..first time my sister can successfully cooked out the delicious foods...not bad larhh at least got improve lorhh..I had eat until so full lorhh..my stomach looked like 3 months pregnant lorhh..seriously I can't stopped to grab the foods cause is really nice and tasty although is not much foods!!!







After having my lunch and shower,I went out with my mum ..this time we had planned to Tampines MAll to walked around..Hmm..First time stepped into Tampines Mall..is really quite big and a lots of shops...so wish can walked shop by shop,but I have no chance lorhh..the mall is crowded with people..looked down from fifth storey,the people were like small ants lorhh~every corners also people until there have no space are free one..Haiz..we just walked a while then headed to another shopping centre-Tampines 1..still though that shopping centre will less of people,but it seems I had make wrong decision lorhh..the people there were more crowded until walking also difficult lorhh..Everyone were come out shopping..

My mum and I not felt so well in the crowded..therefore,we decided back home early to take a rest...my half day had spent like that..exhausted lorhh~the feeling stay at home really far better then slack at outside...So that's why I seldom went out..

Anyway,my holiday was ended again..two more off days to enjoy myself..Hope that I can have a good rest in this two days~