Thursday, April 9

Not Feeling Well ..

Not so feeling well today..whole bones in my body was really ache...sore throat is come to visit me again~duno why suddenly a while felt hot but a while felt cold..Haiz..sigh!!Yesterday totally cannot slept well due to my body heat lorhh..Hence,today make me really felt exhausted and sleepy~At the end I ' buay tahan ' already and fall slept in office...lol...luckily my boss not in orhh~

So difficult just can wait the time to knock off lorhh..after finished work I didn't go anywhere and direct back home to accompany my mum and that two little kids~Actually wana bring my mum go to shopping but so bad my sister haven finished work and nobody was at home to take care the kids..felt like wana bring them go together but I was feel not so well lorhh..you know larhh bring two small kids go shopping really not an easy tasks lorhh..somemore the youngest one now is learning walking already..it is more difficult to take care~Therefore,we had cancelled the plan and stay at home watch TV only...

tomorrow is my youngest nephew's one year old birthday lorhh..hmm..my house I think will crowded with people lorhh..According to my sister,many relatives of my brother-in-law will come to pay a visit and celebrate my newphew's birthday together~Haiz...I not familiar with them lerhh..so sianz..To avoid the communicate problems with those strangers and slack in an inconvenience place,I had plan and decide to bring my mum go out shopping until evening time just come back home...Hmm..I think my mum also will feel boring if wana her slack at home with them~

I still thinking and planning tomorrow wana go which place shopping lorhh..damn headache lerhh to think about this...Hmm...maybe will go those place which I never go before one lorhh~wish to go Pulau Batam lorhh..but I think probably next weekend just can plan it...wait my friend off day just ask him go together with me...

Hmm..my eyes wana close up already..Wana go to Zzzzz first...Sigh!!Tomorrow still need to wake up early lorhh~will update again while I am free...

Everybody good night lorhh...

Missss........