Saturday, April 11

We are sister forever..

Yesterday I dreamt of my best friends..it is the best friends from same 'geng' since we are in Secondary one..the dream seems so real lorhh..it likes really happened in my life..the feelings so sweet and nice until I can't forget it even I am awake...( normally I can't remember the dreams I had )

Hmm..dreamt of them make me suddenly miss a lots of our past~it was memorable and unforgotten friendship for me...They had left a big and deep footprints in my heart...Even until now we are not so close already due to somethings happened,but I am still will miss our past..miss our friendship..Sometimes so wish that all the things can back to the past..I just wana a chance to treasure our friendship...I love you all..I love you all...

Friends,we are sister forever..whatever had happened in the past,all of you still stay in my heart forever....the sweet memories I had never forgot...