Wednesday, April 8

Holiday Coming Soon :-:

So happy still have a day only then a short period holiday will coming soon already..yeahh...I want holidays...I want relax....

Actually this week I had bought ticket and planned to back hometown.But suddenly somethings had happened and I had changed my mind..So,this three days holidays I will be at Singapore accompany my lovely mum and families~Next month just plan again back hometown..Haiz..although feel sad can't back home,but actually is quite good also I stay at here because my mum was stay at here now..If I go back hometown also nobody will at home..my dad need working..therefore,I also will home alone lorhh..

Now I am planning how to spend this three days holidays with my mum and also how to celebrate my mum's birthday next Tuesday..hmm..I had just ordered an ice-cream cake from Swensen..I ask my mum choose by herself cause her favourite cake marhh..Saw her face can felt that she damn happy lorhh..although keep asked me don't want order but I know she want to eat de lorhh..just not dare to see me spent so much money..Lol..

Anyway,I will treat her eat what she feels like to eat despite how expensive is it...she is my only lovely mum..Hmm..is valuable lorhh spent money on your lovely one...when see them happy I also will felt happy..I will treasure the days and times with my families~

Still thinking wana bring my mum go where shopping in this coming holidays..Haiz..headache lorhh cause I am not very familiar with here...any nice place and tasty foods can recommenced?!