Wednesday, April 8

Hate My Working Life!!!!

I started hate my working place now..Everday I also wish that the day I resigned will coming soon lorhh~Haiz...but I know it is impossible for me now..I forced to wait until my results come out just can make any decision..So even how I angry how I hate for,I also need to be patient and try to not bother so much!!!

Working in an unhappy place really make me suffer..my mood never be good lorhh when see those 'xiao ren'..Duno why they can so good in act with two face people lorhh~in front you can so close and good to you but back side can complaint you until like hell..WTF!!!all also workers why must do until like that siah?!I hate them keep talking nonsense in front boss and others..especially talking those things which never happen one lorhhh..really fxxxing...Very hate with this kind of people...big mouth,lying, acting like they are very smart and a beast lorhh..puay..really buay tahan lorhh~please lorhh go to see yourself from mirror first lorhh...haiz..just wait God punish them larhh..I believe in karma~

我不犯你,拜托也不要来犯我!!!