Monday, April 6

Wonderful Sunday

Today will be my first day start to prepare my June paper exam..Sigh..forget to bring my notes to office!!!Haiz..wasted my working hours again ...my boss not in office now..warhh..is such a good time for me lorhh..But..so bad I can't do nothing cause there is nothing for me to do..Lol...

The things what I can do now is only blogging lorhh..hahass..anyway,let's me talk back how I spent my wonderful Sunday barhh..Yesterday woke up around 9 plus..thought that I can slept back cause I felt damn tired and sleepy lorhh..but so bad my cutie niece was woke me up from my warm nest..sigh!!My mum all had arrived here already..the train of this trip really damn fast lorhh..is almost earlier about an hour orhhh~They are really lucky no need took so long hours to reach here:-0

After washed my face,I accompanied my mum went to nearest wet market bought some vegetables and fishes for dinner..Then,went home and having breakfast with my lovely family~Hmm..long time din eat together already,feeling damn nice and sweet lorhh...keep chit chat with my mum and playing with my niece and nephew~a month didn't see them,my youngest nephew is starting learn to walk already..worhh..damn cute of him when saw him walk step by step with his short short body..forget to take photos lerhh..but never mind next day just upload his cute face barhh^^

rest a while until late afternoon..Then,we headed to SSC walk around..we brought that two kids together~Hmm..is really not an easy task to bring two children go out lorhh..but,luckily we still can handle it larhh cause my mum is a superwoman marhh..bought a lots of things from there included foods,tidbits,daily used things and etc..( can't type out all the stuffs )

shopped around until 7 plus then cabbed home..That two kids was started to cry cause they wana back home sleeping..After back home nothing to do already..watch TV and chit chatted again with my family..Although is not a very interested Sunday for others,but for me it can count a wonderful Sunday lorhh..perhaps I prefer to spent my times with my lovely families barhh...

Since went out working,I just noticed family are the most important people in my life forever~I love them so much...so hope that I will have more times for my family gathering...miss them a lot:-0