Sunday, April 5

Need To Relax..?!

hmm..my mum and my cutie niece just reach here today~everytime saw them must know that is another new month again..Haiz...times flied until nobody business lorhh..my exam was over also..I think I should let myself relax a day before continue study hard for my coming June exam..

duno why I really felt exhausted!!!!neither my physical nor mental..I can't have any spirit and energy lorhh compare with last time..maybe the past exam was waste me a lots of spirit...I had overstudy barhh..I never work so hard since I am still a full time student..this is my first time I treat it so serious and definitely had make me so stressful!!!Two weeks before exam,everyday also can't sleep well and only have 3 to 4 hours for me to take a short nap..just imagine a week slept for 21 hours to 25 hours like that,I think even a person got so strong also will fall down barhh..but I am very lucky,I never fall down and still strong..midnight woke up study while the rest still having their sweet dream..this kind of life really so pity...

can't accept I still need to continue this kind of life in the coming two months...

maybe that is my failure punishment!!!

I need to stand up again at which I had failure...