Monday, May 11

First Dating

Went over to meet dear after I finished my work..yeahh..today is my dear's off day~woarhh..damn long never went out dating together since we had broken off about half year..Huh..it is our first dating since patched back~

Went to AMK Hub as I want to buy some stuffs..Walked around and we had our dinner at Ichiban Sushi..worhh..quite a long time never touch Japanese food already..can't stopped myself to crave it..its really yummy lorhh~my stomach was floated until like 3 months pregnant again...

After that,went to cinema buy movies tickets..We caught Friday The 13th..

Rate it : 8/10 ..Its kinda scary lorhh..there is many sexual scene as it is M18..But the gross part is all killing..I was keep frightened while the murder suddenly appeared..the sound effect damn loud too..somemore we watch midnight show.therefore,it makes me more afraid..Luckily my dear was hugging me..at least I can feel he can protect me if it's really got somethings happen..lol:-p

After movie,went dear's place and overnight at there...

I am really feel happy today lorhh cause my dear can spent half of his off day with me~

Woo..hope we can everyday meet each other...

Hmm.. I know sure have a lots of people will curious why I will patched back with my baby boy right?!I really duno how to say is a very long story..For me,he really sacrifice many..I can see..I can feel..He changed a lots in this half year~

Anyway,I love you...

My silly boy~