Wednesday, May 13

Busy..Busy..

Recently very very busy lorhh...

My office table now was full of uncountable paperworks and complaints from customers~Boo..even how I do it but it still got so much lorhh!!!sigh!!!how I wish I can clear it as soon as possible...hopefully can by today~

I miss the previous time in office...

At least still got somebody can talking to me..can lighten my burden..can 'eat snake' a while when boss not in~

Haiz..now I am alone really not good lorhh..all the things also need me settle alone~times not enough for me to use orhh..everyday busy like hell from early in the morning until finished work~recently keep OT until 6pm lorhh..but luckily my boss still consider it as OT lorhh....

I wish I will have a collegue to help me again....

I miss my colleague as well~