Thursday, May 14

Miss My Hometown

Suddenly miss my hometown...

Count it back I really damn long time didn't back my sweet home already since Chinese New Year..Is almost 4 months lerhh..really first time lorhh...normally I will go back in every 2 months or 3 months~no wonder my dad will complaint me larhh..lol..

Actually I also hope that I can back soon orhh..But now my office left me alone,every saturday I also gotta work lerhh~Haiz..really duno how can I back in just that short 1.5 days lorhh!!The journey back to my hometown not very near orhh but also not too far larhh..Anyway,it still need to take about 5 hours lorhh..come and back already spent me 10 hours...Gosh!!!!deduct all I only left few hours lerhh...Just think and count already can feel it's so rush lorhh!!!

Boo~~

Too bad lorhh this three months no more public holiday again!!Sigh!!I have not enough time to back home again~feel sianz lorhh can't take leave also...I need to wait until August just can back home already...warhh!!!still long and far from now lorhh...Aikss..what can I do except waiting??!!

Anyhow,I hope it will coming soon...

Now I just can move on with my bloody busy life!!!