Friday, May 15

True Love

Every night before I sleep,I will thinking back all the things I had done during the day..Mistakes I had made..Things I had missed out...Or whatever is it...I just like to think alone in my own space without anyone's disturb especially in the night~for sure I don't like to be alone but sometimes I really need my own space which can keep myself alone...I need my own privacies..

What is the important things to keep longer a relationship except trust to each other?!Hmm..maybe different people will have different ideas and answer..For me,giving each other some own space and privacy is a way to keep longer a relationship~Perhaps I had trying before..I scared that feelings..It makes me feel very stress and can't breath at all when my dear never give me my own space and privacy..I lost my freedom..therefore,at the end I choose to give up our relationship~

But very luckily,my dear now had changed..his bad habit was become better already..I can see and feel he had trying very hard~ He didn't like last time keep nagging as old people already lorhh..he become more open-minded..worhh..the important is he will give me my own space in the suitable time..He never give any stress in our relationship again..I feel sweet and nice to have a boy friend now compare with last time I just feel stress for have a relationship:-)

That's why I will patched back with my dear..yarhh..My heart was touched while see him done so much things on me..I really appreciate..I know I still love him much..I just giving him and myself a last chance to treasure each others..I don't wish that I will regret to give up my true loves..

I will cherish the times with my loves one from now..I don't wish how long we will be together,but if can sure I hope can be forever~lol..I just want to let dear know that he is only the guy who I love deeply in my heart..that's all~I just need a simple love~