Thursday, June 11

HAPPY 23RD BIRTHDAY HUBBY SHEN

yes..is dear's birthday today~

Dear specially asked his 'lao da' arrange this day as his off day..But so bad I can't took off to accompanied him lorhh..All thanks to my idiot boss..Never approved but still want nagging so much with me..Damn!!!

No choice I can only accompanied my dear after I knocked off..I was really miss him so much right now..I know dear must still sleeping like pig lorhh..hahasss..he was drunk badly yesterday...When on the way cabbed home,he was vomit in the cab lorhh..Hmm..luckily I asked for the plastic bag earlier from the taxi driver..If not I think sure the taxi uncle will get angry cause get dirty his cab lorhhh~

Hmmm...yesterday was Day 1 of dear's biggest celebration ...Cabbed down to CWP and wait until dear finished his work..Worhh...feel happy success to gave dear a surprise again..Never failed suddenly appeared in front him without his noticed lorhhh..Dear's colleagues all were so nice bought a cake for him..Actually they last minutes just knew dear's birthday lorhh..They quickly went to bought some beers and decided to had a small celebration with dear..But it was so bad..They noticed that I was there too and they were not dare to wasted dear's time..After drank finished their beers ,they all left...Haiz...asked them together to join us for our next programme but they don't want lorhh~All excuses was they need to work on the next day..Blablabla..so at the end as my planning only me and dear two person went for our k session at cineleisure.....

Headed to Cineleisure after dear get his changed...Checked in at 11.35pm..We took the package which included supper buffet..Damn worth lorhh...Got buffet eat..somemore still can sing until 6am lorhhh~Next time sure will come again....


Cut cake at 12am sharp..Dear got surprised lorhh when saw that I bought him his favourite new york cheese cake..First time he will praise the cake was really super delicious lorhh...

Sing,sang,song....Eat,ate,ate.....Drink,drank,but no drunk.....

We left at 3++...so tired lorhh tomorrow need to work again..think about this my mood totally drop -1oo...

But is never mind,dear's big day...Just accompanied him:-p