Saturday, June 20

HapPy 3rd Anniversary Hubby Shen
LOve you Forev3r....Muackkk


Today is a special day for me and my dear..Wow..is our 3rd anniversary orhh..

Hmm..I am really feel happy and my mood was so good since I woke up early in the morning lorhh..For me,I really never think that we still can be longer until today since there had so many ups and downs in our relationship..Dear,really thanks a lot for you..I never regret patched back and went back to your side..You are really a good guy in my heart..nobody can replace you..I got many words wish can talk to you but is so bad when saw your face I will feel shy..I really don 't know how to express out my love to you..Hope you can feel it,and realise it in a day~

Although today dear need to work whole day and can't celebrate this biggest day with me,but it is stil a pleasant day for me lorhh..I understand dear's job needed..Working is more important than dating now marhh..hahasss..anyway,dear had promised me will have a small celebration in others day..Huh??!then I sure will awaiting this day coming..dear please don't always put me rocket orhh...You know the punishment huh?!don't always think that I am joking with you ok?..if you brave then try one more time again lorhh..lol:-p

So fast is the time knocked off already..but so bad lorhh my boss nobody was back and let me go home lorhh~Is good for me actually..Hahass..I can earn OT money again..woohoo...since nothing to do after finished work, I rather OT half an hour or maybe 1 hour if can...Hmm..Actually OT was not so bad in Saturday larhh cause it is a most relax day in a week for me..nothing much can do except those paperworks only...Busy also only in the morning,after that it will more free for me...Hmm..Is good time for me to update my blog...

Anyway..all my readers~so sorry for let you all waiting so long just can read my new post...Hmm..Recently I am really busy like hell in working lorhh..I promise when I got free time I sure will faster update my blog,ok??!!

I will try my best to update back what I had done at previous...I have many things want to blog out..hope I still can remember all of it...