Saturday, June 6

Saturday again..

Times past like nobody business lorhhh...is Saturday again..Worhh..weekend is coming..This is my first weekend after my exam lorhh!!Finally I can threw away my study burden already..Hurray...kinda happy and feel relax...It seems got thousand tones stones gone away from me...No more study stress..yeahh..the next will be my relax day..finally:-p


As usual,same routine reached office before 8.30am and knocked off around 1pm if didn't remember wrong..Haiz..Now left me alone in office every Saturday I also need to work lorhh..Si bei sianz orhh..although is only need to work half day,but it cause me can't back my hometown oftenly lorhh..I really hate working on Saturday!!!Boring weekend for me if got working....

How I wish the time can turn back to the previous....

I hope I can have a colleague..I hope I can have a nice Saturday off...I want take leave without considering so much...I want back my sweet hometown:-p

Feel so bad now can't do anythings without anyone's help~