Sunday, June 21

Happy Father's Day

Firstly,I wish all fathers in this world 'Happy Father's Day'...Hmm..times passes so fast..mother's day just over not long lorhh then father's day is coming already~Actually I still thought that last week is father's day lorhh..so funny when dear told me the actual father's day was today..Luckily I didn't called my dad and wished him last weekend..hahass..first time dear was smart than me lerhh..lol..^_^

Slacked at home whole day....Do nothing and just sleeping only lorhh~worhh...really damn long never can sleep until so sweet already~Today finally i can replace back whole week's sleepiness...

Met with dear after his work,back to his place and waited him to get his change...

After that cabbed down to AMK hub for our movie-Drag Me To Hell which dear wanted to watch it badly @ 11.20pm..Hmm..was kinda scary lorhh..The sound effect make me more and more afraid and there got some part make me totally shouted out lorhh...Wabiang..dear always like to watch this kind of movies at the midnight time...He said this timing watch horror movies just can bring more irritate for him...Damn!!!

Rate it : 6/10

Overall the movie is quite nice but I just don't like the end of the movie lorhh...

Anyway,it is still worth to watch it~

Home sweet home after that..sianz lorhh tomorrow still need to wake up early for work..OMG..still left 4+ hours for me to take a rest:-p