Monday, June 22

I Hate Monday!!

Is Monday again....Sianz...Monday blue~~

Haiz...I really hate Monday so much lorhh!!!!Don't know why every Monday I also can't have a good mood lerhh..Maybe my weekend mood still haven over yet and my laziness still in my body barhh~hahasss..Seriously don't know why every Monday my half soul will gone at that moment I reached office lorhh..I always can't pay full attention on my job..my eyes are most worst lorhh always like going to close up in anytime..Overall Monday is a day which make me don't have any spirit at all!!!Haiz...How I wish I can always skipped this day...or maybe this day won't coming at all:-p

This few days many things had happen on my family...I really feel vexed and so pressurise on so many stuffs....Be a daughter,be a sister,I really don't know what I can do...I just can be a good listener..and support my family with doing nothing...helpless..started feel that I am very useless lorhhh....

Yesterday felt like talking to someone...Yeahh..so happy dear was there to be my good listener..He never failed stay at my side whenever I need him....Hmm..talked out my unhappiness and problems really feel quite relax a bit..he helped me a lot.. I feel that one of my burden on my shoulder is loosen now...thanks dear..

Some peope really make me disgust..I really can't understand what are their mind thinking of...Anyway, I believe we are family..If we all corporate and help to each other sure we can settle all the problems,right?All I wish now is may my eldest sister and brother will understand all of this in a day..Please always thinking that we are family who most closest with you..

That's all what I can said..