Tuesday, June 23

Nice Dinner with my family

My boss was not in office now,finally I can eat snake a while lurhh..Haiz..actually I still have many things need to do lorhh..don't understand why still got many paperworks and complaints even I have clear all of it everyday..Hmm...this few weeks my company business was suddenly damn good lorhh..Everyday also got supply & install air-cond..Hence,make me busy like hell...Business good boss smile only but me??should be crying just true~blablabla...Is it because the fuckling hot weather cause many people cannot stand for it and bought air-cond??!or maybe air-cond was cheap and common to use now???

Anyway,I also wish to install air-cond at future...5 more years??or maybe 10 more years..wait for me bought my own house first larhh~hahass...still long.....perhaps until that time no more air-cond to produce already..it become obselescence lerhh...now technology so high,everythings also keep upgrade lorhh...especially electrical things~

Hmm..back to my topic first~yesterday I never went to jogging lorhh...sigh!!recently keep skip doing exercise lorhh..Haiz...I gained my weight already lerhhh..feel so heartbreak when my family and friends told me this~Oh my God!!how come will like that??why I can so easy to gain weight but difficult to lose weight lerhh??Why I can so fat de???????**sob sob**

Yesterday after finished work headed back to my 'sweet' home..after get my changed went to CWP having my dinner with my mum,youngest brother and niece...first time having my dinner with my brother..Hmm..He always so busy in dating and seldom spent his time with our family lorhh..So good he was off yesterday and he also no need to accompany his girl friend lorhh as his girl was went back to malaysia due to her grandpa was passed away~ophhss..it can said such a good chance for us..Finally....

We can't decided to eat what lorhh..After walked around whole shopping centre,we choose Ajisen Ramen for our dinner..Hmm..my mum never try it before..so just brought her to try..Anyway,the food not so bad larhh..quite tasty de..but maybe I choose Tom Yam Ramen lorhh,I had diarrhea whole night..My stomach was feel so pain lorhh...Hmm...I cannot longer with spicy and sour foods~luckily my gastric never pain...Next time I must listen to doctor's advice already.If not I will get suffer only...

After dinner we shopped around at there..nothing was caught my eyes even there has big sales almost every shops lorhh..Hmm..so poor things..Went to pasar malam walked walked after that..Haiz..so boring lorhh..How come Singapore's pasar malam always sold same things arhh?even their stalls also always fixed at same place one??Warhhh..nothing new and fresh lorhh..No mood to walked..Sianz....

Home sweet home around 9+pm..

After had my warm shower and continue with my Taiwan's drama again:-p

Sometimes I more prefer slacked at home doing nothing lorhh..at least I can get my rest and better slacked at outside without doing nothing...meaningless right??!