Thursday, June 25

I Hate My Job!!!

The feeling of changing my current job was so strong recently..I really don't know when I can be patient until..I really hate the working life in my office now~I hate the feeling when bully and blame by people..I hate the feeling when there is not my false but I still need to apologise..I hate the feeling everytime like being a dog which keep asking here and there by people...I hate the feeling kanna scolded unreasonable..I hate my boss's attitude which like a tortoise...I hate all!!!!!

I really feel stress on my working now!!!I feel so regret that I promised my boss will continue working in this company when I passed him my resigned letter last month..I really don't know why I will so soft-hearted...Why I can't do like my another colleague just refused them without considering much??!Why I will worry so much of office's things if I had resign?!Why??!Why??!!

I need courage to make my decision again...I had bear enough...Nobody will know how was my working life in office except my previous colleague...Why I will have such boss and techinician??!I really can't understand why some people like to back stab their own colleague or friends lorhh~Always be nice in front but behind their back talked cock so much..Why can't treat friends with sincerity??

Anyway,was over..Just treat it as a valuable and good lesson for myself...

I just hope that I can faster apply my S pass and PRs...

I will going to be crazy if still need to face this kind of people in my working life....