Friday, June 26

Michael Jackson Was Died

I was really feel shocked when received this news early in the morning..Michael Jackson,the King of Pop was died at UCLA medical centre yesterday..He was died in 50s..

Rest in peace..Michael Jackson..

You will always my idol..always the king of pop in my heart....

RIP~


*******************************************

Today is my buddy's -Kent birthday..At here gotta wish him happy 23rd birthday..Kent,first time got a special people besides you to celebrate your big day,I think sure you feel very happy right?!Yesterday's celebration sure memorable and unforgottable barhh..I was feel so sad that I can't joined you all..Hmm..next time all of you must think of my situation lerhh..don't always meet our gathering in KL lorhh...I can't effort to take leave now orhh...Please plan our next gathering in JB or if can Singapore will the best choice..Lol...

Hope you enjoy your big day.....

After this you had to accept you become more and more older lorhh..lol....