Wednesday, June 24

Exhausted

Since I got few minutes is free now,lets me update my blog as fast as I can barhh...

I am feeling so exhausted today..I can't woke up this early morning lorhh..When my handphone alarm was rang,my eyes totally still can't open..Sigh!!! After switch off the alarm,I lyied back to my bed and continued my beauty sleeping until 7.00am.....

Ciao~I was almost late!!!but luckily still can reach office at 8.30 sharp...hahass..I am really a superwoman...just spent half an hour to prepare myself before going out..This two days I was busy accompanied my family and dear..Haiz..make me not enough sleep at all..every night slept around 1 plus and woke up at 6.30am..really damn tired man...Started hate my routine now lorhh..everyday doing the same things never changing..So boring~How I wish I can have a different working days which more interesting for myself..

Yesterday dear's off.He came to fetch me at the bus stop which nearby my office..Hmm..feel so sorry cause make him waited me so long lorhh..Luckily he never complained a word to me..Thanks dear can be so patient on me...I am really appreciate much....

Maybe whole day haven eat anythings,I was feel so hungry lorhh..Dear was keep nagging me again..Haiz..Old man..I know he was worry and scare my gastric will pain again..But sometimes he is really quite 'long gas' lorhh..lol..We headed to junction 8 and having our dinner at there..Hmm..dear bought a lots of foods lorhh..so terrible whole tables was full lerhh..Haiz.. He thinks I am a pig...hahass..But at the end he was the one to clear all the foods..lol..So funny saw his stomach was become bigger in a minute time only..

Walked around at there after that...Nothing shops can caught my eyes lorhh..Although now having great singapore sales in everywhere,but I still can't bought anythings which I likey one..So so so sianz...Back home with two empty hands again...Actually is good for me too...At least I can save more money~

Accompanied dear a while at my block downstairs..Chit-chatted until nobody business..Every people who passed our place keep staring at us..Dear and me feel so curious lorhh..Hmm..maybe they never saw handsome boy and pretty girl like us barhh..lol...

Back to my place around 11plus..I was feel so sleepy lorhh...but still continue my Taiwan's dramas...Slept at 1 plus again..Sigh!!