Tuesday, July 28

Aunty ,RIP..

OMG...I was overslept today lorhh..I forgot to on my alarm clock in my handphone~Haiz...can't ever to woke up on time without alarm...Luckily I was just late about 6 minutes to reach my office lorhh:-p

Early morning I had received a bad news from my bestie sister...Her mother was passed away in the midnight..Really feel so sad to hear about that~My mood was damn down now...I can understand the pain of lost our precious family or people around us...It is really hurt...I don't know what I can do now..Really wish to go back and pay her mum a respect..But all my friends also can't take leave lorhh...Nobody can accompany me~I can't remember her house location lorhh even I had went there before...Haiz~so vexed now!!!

Xin Yun and Xin Yue,both of you must be strong yarhhh~We are always beside you to give you support and helping hands..I know is cruelty for both of you..But I believe that your mother will be always rest in peace in the another world..Don't be too sad...


Aunty ,you are always the prettiest angel in my heart......RIP......