Wednesday, August 5

8 Days To Go....

This few days I am kinda free lorhh..Everythings in office no need me to handle again~There have two new girls replace me already lorhh~So I am really very relax now...Hahassss...Everyday come office just sitting there and talk cock with them without doing nothing~So enjoy my working life recently...The feeling of going quit job really happy and nice~

Worhh~still left another 8 days.....

Times really flies like nobody business..So fast I will left this company soon lorhh..Finally I will going to have freedom orhh~Next week can enjoy my long holidays with my precious family and dear already...Really can't express out my feelings now..Super duper happy + excited!!!!

Awaiting for next week coming~

Awaiting my last day in company...Don't know will I tear or not lorhh..Scare I will 'bu she de' my colleagues lorhh~Anyway,I will control myself as well as I can~