Friday, July 17

Friday~Friday

Damn happy lorhh~Finally today is Friday already...Woohoo~weekend is coming soon lorhh...

But I am still feel a bit sianz larhh cause tomorrow I have to work too...Haiz~how nice orhh if I only need to work for 5 days..At least I can have enough time to back my sweet hometown lorhh~Sigh!!really miss my home very much...Miss my family..Miss my friends...Miss my hometown's foods...Still have a month I just have chance to back lerhhh~Gotta need to wait so long again~Tsk...Tsk:-p

This few days no mood to go for jogging lorhh...My sister keep advice me don't want everyday also go jogging,not good for my body shapes..Damn!!she was so bad...Keep laughing my muscle and saying my legs look like elephant legs~T_T..Haiz....I really duno why my thighs will have so many muscles lorhh~Is it because I had done too much exercises and cause it like that??!

I wish I can slim down as soon as possible~5kgs more....