Tuesday, July 21

Free+Relax Working Day

I was feel kinda free now lorhhh~


Got new girl replace me already....Hahassss..all the things I just past it to her..Hmm..don't think I bully her orhh~just I teaching her now lorhh...If I didn't give her a try to do it sure she can't remember the step how to do after that lorhh..She should feel lucky cause I am still willing to teach her...Not like me~Nobody teach me lorhh~I was still remember the first day I came this company working lorhh...It is really an unforgotten and memorable experience for me...When I was first came,the girl in my position was already resigned about a week..So I asked my another colleague regarding my position's jobs,she said she don't know at all and asked me don't want asked her..Damn!!whole office only left her lorhh~If I don't know sure must asked people marhh..Don't want asked her still can asked who right?!She is really funny lorhh...She had worked for so long already,but asked her questions sure she will reply you I don't know only..Haiz.....Feel so sad with her reply...


My boss were more funny~I have 3 boss at my company..But nobody came to introduce themselves lorhh...WTF!!Just a week time for me,they already treat me like GOD..All the things also must know without anyone teaching and guildness....They are so cute right?!?

Anyway,all had over~

What I was doing now is just try my best to teach this new girl....I don't hope that this new girl will like my situation when my first day came in..The feeling really suffer when lost in a jungle lorhh~Wish she can catch up and handle all the things as soon as possible..Left 3 more weeks to learn.......

Ciao~