Saturday, July 25

Moody Saturday..

Early morning had received a message from my new colleague..Feel so shocked lorhh when she informed me that she would like to resigned today....Haiz...My mood really suddenly feel down lorhH~Still left 2 more weeks only..If really changed a new girl again,I think I am really not enough time to teach her lorhh~Sigh!!!I scared my boss also won't let me resigned so fast...I understand my boss very well..Sure they will asked me to stay until the new girl can handle all the things~Haiz..vexed now!!!

Had a small tiff with dear again...Sianz...luckily we are fine now~but dear sometimes really make me super dissappointed lorhh..Anyway,all had over..Hope dear won't let the things happen again..I just wish dear can trust me..Dear,I really need your trust and confidence:-p

I had a small gathering with my PD's friends just now..Worhh~it is really damn long we never meet each other already lorhH..I think got 7 years already...Still remember the last gathering of us was in the camp in year 2002..So long ago....Luckily we still had chance to meet again before we forgot each other lorhhh...lol...Really feel super happy when see their face...They never failed to make me laugh until like hell lorhh~Anyway,we had a good chatting with each other although just a short few hours only....


After gathering went back to dear's place..Yeahh..I had promised dear to help him prepare our dinner together~So after get my changed we started our cooking..This time we cooked sweet sour fish and garlic chicken...Yummy...it's quite delicious lorhh..First time can had this result already not bad...Dear's brother also praised us lorhh..Feel so happy~


Slacked at home until 9++pm...Then,went to AMK Hub with dear again...Actually would like to meet my hometown friend lorhh~He just arrived here in the afternoon...but so bad he was at too far from me..I was really lazy to went down his place to find him lorhh..So, at the end I choosed to watch movie with dear at AMK Hub..lol....


Watched 'The Haunting In Connecticut'...Rate it : 5/10..The movie was not very nice,but also not so worse larhh...Still worth to watch larhh..At least got some parts was really quite scary lorhh..Dear knew I was scared so the horror part he just keep used his hands to closed my eyes..lol...He always though my two hands not enough to closed my big face lorhh..DamN!!


Sweet home sweet after movie..Worhh~long time never stay at outside until so late lorhh:-p