Saturday, July 18

Lazy Saturday~

Super duper feel no mood come for working lorhh...Damn!!My sister and brother in law still spent their times on sleeping at this time but me?!Early morning had to reach office already...Haiz...Sianz lorhh~My saturday mood had totally gone!!!!!!!!!!Saturday working really sucks~How I wish I can like previously got alternate Saturday off lorhh...Although got two weeks Saturday in a month still need to work,but at least I still have time to go back my lovely hometown lorhh:-p


Nothing much to do today..I was so free now lorhh~Recently the weather almost is raining day orhh ,thus my company business really decrease many lorhh..whole day sat in office also never received any complaints calls from customers...So pathetic..Boring lorhh~But actually I really don't know business less is good or bad lorhh..For me,sure is good and have benefit lorhh..Hahasss..cause I no need do so much things..Paperworks less jorhh and my free time in office increase..Thus,time for surfing internet and chatting in MSN also increase..Worhh~good right??!I like this...Freedom + relax working life......

Stil have three more weeks for me to enjoy office life only~

I started feel worry on my next new working life...Don't ever know will I habit on the shift working life or not lorhh~So long never try this already..I think almost 4 years lorhh:-p

Anyway,I hope my boss will coming back to office as soon as possible lorhh~

Is my time to knocked off already,but still haven see my boss's face and body lorhh~Damn!!