Sunday, July 26

Wonderful Sunday

Woohoo...today is my off day~Finally..I can rest as much as I can...lol~

Woke up around 11++am..I had slept for about 9 hours lorhh..Finally I can have enough sleeping already~Not bad....It makes me have more energetic now lorhh...My dark circles and eyes bags also decrease a lot,at least is better than before~Sleeping is really a good method to reduce it..

After had my shower,went down to market with dear..yeahh..today dear's off too...We are craving Pizza Hut as our breakfast cum lunch..Worhh~is really 87129654 times never eat pizza already ...Now really worth to eat lorhh..Buy one can get one free orhh~So cheap...2 pizzas only for $ 19.90...We had choosed hawaii pizza and curry chicken pizza..Yummy...yummy lorhh~Everytime we never failed to order hawaii pizza lorhh...Our favourite pizza ...Hmm..ten fingers ups~Nice...

Actually planned to go Orchard after that...but the weather outside was so hot lorhh~Make me totally no mood to step out from house...So whole half day slacked at dear's place and watched DVDs together..I really more prefer this feeling lorhh...Can rest at home and do what I want and prefer to do with my love's accompanies...For me,like that just like a weekend...Finally dear and me have a good time to talked heart to heart lorhh~We had a good chatting and nice communicate with each other...Thanks dear for understanding me so much....Loves you...

Aftermath help dear to clean his room..Sigh!!!Dear's room really super duper dusty and messy lorhh...Totally don't understand why he still can sleep so sweet in a dog's place lorhh~lol...So uncomfortable for me lorhh...Realli don't know why guys seldom will pay attention on their personal hygience lorhh~Haiz....

Finished all cleaning works until 8++pm...Sianz~weekend's times always past very fast one lorhh...Headed to AMK hub after that due to dear wanted to buy some groceries...Shopped around there awhile..Nothing to caught my eyes lorhhh...Two empty hands back home again~Walked to S-11 having our dinner..Worhh~both of us eat until so full lorhh...Therefore,I suggested dear to walked back home from AMK hub...We had spent about half an hour just reached home lorhh~But it is a good exercise for me to keep fit...lol~

Over-nighted at dear's place again~Recently I seldom back home lorhh..Don't ever want to see someone's face..Sianz..luckily I going to move out soon lorhh~