Friday, August 7

3 days holidays Is coming

Worhh~Super duper happy lorhh...Still have another 30 minutes only I will knock off already~Later at night will take bus go KL find my friends lorhh...My mood kinda excited now...Finally I can enjoy my weekends in KL with my precious friends' accompanies..3 days short holidays can stay at there,sure it will a wonderful days and weekend for me:-p

Recently nothing much to do in office..Everyday come to office just sit at there with doing nothing..lol..So relaxing lorhh..I really like this feeling so much...At least there has a lot of free times for me to surfing net and chit-chatting now lorhh..Everyone in office also can feel that I am awaiting for my last day coming only lorhh~Seriously,I really hope times can past slightly fast cans,I can't wait for it lorhh...Every morning I also feel lazy to wake up for working....Luckily I still need to work for another 3 days only..WorhhH~happy:-0

I am having diarrhea now lorhh..Sigh!!My stomach super pain now...I think maybe my stomach too sensitive lorhh totally can't accept for those spicy and oily foods~Just now two of my colleagues are so kind,treat me eat 933 chicken curry golden pillow lorhh..Hmm...I like their packaging lorhh..It is special enough..The curry chicken was inside a bread which really look like a big pillow....The name is super match with its look lorhh~

Taste actually was quite delicious lorhh..especially the bread..Me like so much..The curry was yummy too..But maybe I more prefer my mum's curry,so I think that their curry still cannot compare with my mum home made curry lorhh~

Anyway,first time try this 'special' foods at here..Although it cause me stomachache,but I am still enjoy this meal so much...Thanks for two of my colleagues treat me this..I am really appreciate it~

Still thinking for which restaurant to celebrate my farewell party with my colleague lorhh~Haiz...there is so much restaurant in Singapore lorhh...Don't really can make decision on so many chooses lorhh~Japanese foods??Western foods??Korean foods??or Asian foods??Any suggestion for me??!